Are children required to apply for Australia Online ETA/eVisitor?
Yes, all children entering Australia must have a visa which corresponds correctly to their individual passports.
Those children included on a parent/guardian’s passport should also apply for an ETA/eVisitor.
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- What advantages does the Online ETA/eVisitor provide?
- What should I do if I have made a mistake in my online Australia ETA/eVisitor application?
- Am I guaranteed admission to Australia?
- Do I need to renew my Australia Online ETA/eVisitor if my passport has changed/expired?
- How long is an Australia Online ETA/eVisitor valid for?
- What kind of information do I need to complete the Australia Online ETA/eVisitor application?
- Do I need an ETA/eVisitor to go to Australia?
- Who requires an ETA/eVisitor to enter Australia?
- What is ETA/eVisitor?
- How Australia Visa Works?